November 28, 2010

Sunday Night

After spending the afternoon at my parents, enjoying a good dinner and watching last Sunday's episode of Amazing Race, we headed home to relax some more.  We moved things around for the Christmas Tree and party at the Butlers.  Santa is a regular visitor!  I know, everybody should be jealous! 


The Christmas Tree goes in this corner.  Santa usually sits near it. 


We sort of moved things back as far as we could so that the chairs would fit.  It looks pretty good!

After settling in to watch a movie, we got hooked on a Hallmark movie on Channel two.  I don't know what it is about Hallmark movies but I bawled!  It was about a little girl who was ill and got all her holidays bumped up.  It was a definite tear jerker! 


Or at least I thought so!  Jeremy fell to sleep about halfway through.


I finished the movie and cried by myself! 

Oh well!  I still had a great day!

Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment