October 28, 2012

Sometimes...

Sometimes I get tired of life.  Sometimes I get tired of going through the same motions everyday.  Day in and day out.  It is hard to constantly be doing the same things without a break. 

As I have looked back on our life the last 2 years, I have noticed that things seem to be that way.  We have constantly been working on the house or yard without an end in sight.  Sometimes I love it, but a lot of times it is really hard. 

Jeremy has the best work attitude of anyone I know.  He constantly just does things because they need to be done.  Usually without any asking he has things finished by the time I roll of the couch and get ready to help him.  This makes me feel guilty for not wanting to do anything in the first place and embarrassed he did it all on his own, but he does it without complaints and never says anything about my lack of help or excitement. 

(This weeked we worked hard on clearing our garden to till it under for next year.  I actually went out and helped him as much as I could.  I worked so hard that I pulled a muscle in my back :) and I haven't stopped complaining since!)

I am so grateful for my husband and the love he shows me all the time.  I am so blessed to have him in my life to be the example of what I need to work on.  Thank you sweetheart, I love you.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment