October 23, 2010

Welcome!

The past few months, I've contemplated about starting a blog.  With life moving so fast, I decided I need a place where I can just be myself.  This blog isn't for anybody in particular so just enjoy. 

I guess I need to introduce key players in my life. 

First, there is me!  I am beautiful, strong, a little overweight, tired, and hopelessly in love.
 (This picture is from Natalie Redd Photography)
Second, there is my husband, Jeremy!  He is handsome, sexy, and incredible.  He is my rock in life. 
Finally, we have a small addition to our family.  His name is Rocky and he is crazy cute.
That is my family and key players in life!  I don't think we could get any cuter! 

So, just a quick intro, Jeremy and I have been married for 8 months and we have been together for almost 3 years.  Life hasn't stopped since I met the man of my dreams.  We are constantly on the go enjoying everything around us.  We love being together and doing things outside.  Our goal in life is to have a ranch in the mountains where we can be outdoors and loving everything we do.  Right now, Jeremy has his own business, JB Artwork, and he works at Pepsi as a merchandiser (stocks the stores with Pepsi product).  His business will be the only business I advertise for.  So look at his website, jbengraving.com.  He is so talented at what he does.  If you want anything in particular, just ask and more than likely he can do it for you.  I am currently working for Zion Securities Company as an Administrative Assistant (property management).  I am also finishing up school!  I am a History major and I am getting a teaching certificate.  I will be student teaching in the spring and graduating in April.  I can't wait!

I hope that introduces us enough.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 

Love ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment