November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had such a great week! 

After the viewing and funeral on Monday and Tuesday, we relaxed a bit on wednesday.  I was still pretty sick, so I slept most of the day.  It was heavenly. 

On Thanksgiving, we got up and I was feeling much better.  Still sort of stuffed up, but no longer with the flu symptoms.  We visited Vern and Vickie for a bit, then headed over to my parents.  Paul and Susan, Adam and Nichole, Brian, Steffanie, Brian and Alyssa and Royce, and all of my family were there.  It was fun!  Congratulations to Adam and Nichole for their little one coming in February.  I can't wait!  We had fantastic food and played lots of fun games.  The family time was so enjoyable.

By Saturday, I was no longer sick and we headed to Thanksgiving dinner at Vern and Vickie's.  Everyone was able to show up and it was so fun to relax after the last two weeks.  Due to the way Vickie had arranged the living room, everyone was able to eat and converse together.  It was fun afterwards to sit and chat and enjoy each other's company; and I have such cute nieces and nephews! 

We definitely gained a few pounds after all the good food from the week, but it was so worth it!

Happy Thanksgiving!


Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment