November 9, 2010

Snow!

I absolutely love this weather!  This is my favorite time of year!  I love the fall colors, cold mornings, and unpredictable storm clouds.  I can't wait to roll in the snow.  Jeremy and I quickly fell in love in the wintertime together.  I have no pictures, but right before we started dating, Jeremy and Chad hooked up a tube to his truck and we sped around the lower field while riding on the tube.  It was a blast.  It was that day that I knew Jeremy was different than any other guy.  He was roasting a hot dog over the bonfire and I thought he looked fantastic!  We started dating a little bit after that.  During this season, we love to go skiing and snowboarding!  Hopefully we get better powder here in Utah than we did last year.


(Isn't he awesome?  I could never snowboard.  Ask him, he'll verify it.)

Jeremy made me freeze to take this picture...



But I think we look great!

Enjoy the season!!

Love ya!




No comments:

Post a Comment