November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We spent the morning and part of the afternoon with Jeremy's family and then we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening with my family.  It was great!  We were able to see all our family and enjoy good company and food!  Although I have an anxiety about the holidays, because I hate traveling and all the family obligations, I really did enjoy this holiday.  Things I'm thankful for include my husband, my family, and food.  By the way, I now need to go on a diet.  I say this every year.  Maybe I should just start eating less........ha ha he he ho ho!  That would never happen!! 

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of the holiday :(  I will have to raid everybody else's cameras for some.  But enjoy the pictures I provided of the BEAUTIFUL snow! 


It did snow this Thanksgiving and I LOVE IT!!  This is my favorite time of year!  I can't wait to go skiing and make a snowman and enjoy a good book while wrapped in a blanket!  


The only part I hate is having to scrape my car in the morning.  I hate the sound!! 

PS.  Congratulations to John and Shanna for their brand new bundle of joy!

Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. abby.. i love your blog.. you are so cute. what did jon and shanna have??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin - Thank you so much. I don't ever know what to post. I always think it is stupid after I start typing it! Jon and Shanna had a little girl. 7 pounds 6 ounces 21 inches. Aisley Taylor Butler. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete